6 Days: Cusco, Sacred Valley of the Incas, Trip to Machupicchu and tour to Lake Titicaca
Travel Cusco Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca 6 days: City tour Cusco, Machupichu tour with Huaynapicchu Mountain or Machupicchu Mountain (optional consult spaces), Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour, Lake Titicaca with the Floating Islands of the Uros and Taquile. Note: (All our tourist packages can be modified according to your requirements, be it the duration of your tour, add one more day, flight reservations or other additional destinations).
Day 01: Welcome at Cusco airport and City tour:
- Welcome and transfer from the Cusco airport to the Hotel.
- City tour in Cusco: Temple of the Sun or Qoricancha, the Cathedral, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pukapukara and Tambomachay. (from 1:35 PM to 6:45 PM)
- Hotel night in Cusco.
We will be waiting for you at the airport of Cusco “Archaeological Capital of America” Cusco (altitude 3350 m.s.n.m), with a sign with your name to transfer you to the selected hotel, where you will be offered a coca leaf tea good for acclimatization of the place .
After your lunch, we will pick you up from your hotel at the time indicated by your travel agent, to start and enjoy a guided tour at 1:35 PM. in the afternoon where you will be able to see the following tourist attractions in the city of Cusco: The Temple of the Sun or Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pukapukara and Tambomachay.
You will be returning to the city of Cusco at 6:45 pm.
Night in selected Hotel.
Day 02: Tour in the Sacred Valley of the Incas and train trip to Machupicchu (Aguas Calientes):
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Tour in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, visiting: Pisac Craft Market, Pisac ruins and Ollantaytambo, from 7:35 am – 4:00 pm)
- Buffet lunch included in the best restaurant in Urubamba.
- Travel by train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes Expedition train (From 7:00 p.m. to 8:43 p.m.).
- Transfer from the Aguas Calientes station to the Hotel.
- Hotel night in Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu.
We will pick you up from your hotel at the time indicated by your travel agent, starting the tour at 8:35 a.m. heading along a paved road to the town of Pisac,
located 32 km from the city of Cusco, Pisac being a typical Andean artisan and archaeological town where the famous Craft Fairs are held in its typical markets where you can shop and enjoy a guided tour of the archaeological sites of the place; Continuing with our journey of approximately one hour we will pass through different towns such as: Coya, Lamay, the province of Calca, Yucay appreciating the scenic beauty of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. We will go to the town of Urubamba where we will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch in a cozy restaurant. Later we will go to the town of Ollantaytambo (It is the only Inca city in Peru that is still inhabited) to visit the archaeological complex of the same name; having been an: Agricultural, administrative, social, religious and military complex in Tahuantinsuyo, finishing the tour at approximately 4:00 pm, they will have free time in the town of Ollantaytambo, where they can visit their craft market with more time, visit their little streets that still keep the layout of the Inca streets, watching the water flow through its old canals, it is like going back in time, ideal for taking pictures, you can also have a coffee in its Plaza de Armas. At the indicated time, you must take the Ollantaytambo train that leaves at 7:00 p.m. to the town of Aguas Calientes where our staff will be waiting to transfer you to the selected hotel.
Day 03: Guided tour in Machupicchu and Optional: Ascent to Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu Mountain
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Bus ride to Machu Picchu (30 minutes).
- Tour in Machu Picchu with a guide (approximately 2 hours).
- Optional: Hike to Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu Mountain (3 hours, without a guide) Book 3 months in advance, check spaces.
- Bus down from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes (30 minutes).
- Return train from Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes) to Ollantaytambo in Expedition train service (the return time may vary according to space availability, departing from Aguas Calientes between 3:20 pm to 06:20 pm)
- Transfer from the train station to your hotel in Cusco.
- Hotel night in Cusco.
After breakfast, according to the schedule of your entrance ticket to Machupicchu, in coordination with the guide, who will visit you the day before at your hotel in Aguas Calientes, you must take the bus up from Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu (altitude 2450 m.s.n.m ) that lasts approximately 30 minutes, at the time scheduled with the guide the day before, you will have your guided tour of approximately 2 hours, being able to visit: the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, The Royal Rooms, The Temple of the Three Windows and the Cemeteries.
Before or after your Guided tour in Machupicchu, depending on the schedule established in your tickets, you will have free time to explore Machupicchu by yourself or use your tickets to ascend the Mountain of Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu Mountain (Note that in case you want to ascend to the Huaynapicchu Mountain you have to reserve at least three months in advance since spaces are limited, if there are no spaces in Huaynapicchu Mountain your reservation will be in Machupicchu Mountain, likewise the time of entry to any of the mountains may vary from according to availability of spaces, the schedule will be confirmed in your reservation or you can request at the time of contact). You will be able to visit Huaynapicchu Mountain (3 hours of visit) from where you can appreciate a spectacular view of the entire Machupicchu valley; or you can visit Machupicchu Mountain (4 hours visit) which gave the name to Machupicchu with a unique landscape beauty and a spectacular view.
This travel program is ideal to tour Machupicchu in its entirety and take pictures with enough time until the time that you consider convenient to return by bus to Aguas Calientes and thus you can have lunch in the same town.
In the afternoon you must board the Expedition train (included in the Tourist Package) to Ollantaytambo where our staff will be waiting for you at the train station to transfer you to your hotel in Cusco.
Day 04: Guided tourist bus trip from Cusco to Puno:
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- 6:30 A.M. Transfer from the hotel in Cusco to the Turismo MER bus terminal.
- 7:00 AM. to 5:00 PM – Travel a guided tourist bus from Cusco to Puno – MER Tourism.
- 5:10 p.m. Transfer from the MER Tourism bus terminal to the Hotel in Puno.
- Night in Hotel in Puno.
We will pick you up from your hotel at 6:30 a.m. to transfer you to the tourist bus terminal, for your trip to Puno, (altitude 3818 m.s.n.m).
Our bus is equipped with bathrooms and is managed by three people: a driver, a bilingual guide and a terrace. We will make a small visit to the church of Andahuaylillas, the church that dates from the beginning of the 17th century. It is known by the name of the Sistine of South America for the magnificent paintings it possesses and for its gold chiselled altar. After 218 km we will have reached Raqchi, where the Inca temple of Wiracocha is located.
We will continue our way to Sicuani where we can enjoy a delicious buffet lunch.
We headed to La Raya, the highlight of our tour located at 4,335 meters above sea level. Our next destination is Pucara, where we will visit the Lithic Museum and finally our journey will be through high Andean esplanades under an unreal clarity.
In the city of Puno our staff will be waiting for you to transfer you to your Hotel.
Day 05: Tour to Lake Titicaca, Isla Los Uros and Taquile:
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Tour on Lake Titicaca, floating island of the Uros and Taquile (from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
- 21:30 pm Pick up from the hotel and travel by bus Cama from Puno to Cusco, in Cruz del Sur. (from 10:00 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. approximately)
- You will spend the night on the bus.
This tour starts at 6:35 am. With the transfer from your Hotel to the Port of Puno where you will board the motor boat with which you will first visit the floating islands of the Uros that are located 30 minutes from the port of Puno, in the lake there are more than 50 small floating islands but you will visit only two, on the first island the tour guide will explain a bit about the people who live on these floating islands, after the explanation you will have free time to walk around the island and take some photos and maybe talk with the families of the island, so that he would spend approximately 1 hour visiting two floating islands.
After your visit to the floating islands, the tour continues to the island of Taquile, which is located two and a half hours from the floating islands. Upon arrival at Taquile Island, you will take a walk that lasts an hour and a half for the first part. of this walk it is uphill it is about 30 minutes and the second part is one hour it is a flat road and downhill, during this walk you will visit a local family where you will learn a little about Taquile and its people, you will also make a brief visit to the main square of the island where you can see and maybe buy the fabrics of the island, the square will also be the highest point of this walk 3950 M.S.N.M. Then you will return to Puno, the tour ends at approximately 5:30 PM arriving in Puno. to then transfer them to their hotel to collect their bags to transfer them to the bus terminal and board the bus to Cusco.
Day 06: Transfer from the hotel in Cusco to the airport.
- 4:30 am, Transfer from the Hotel in Cusco to the airport.
End of services.
The cost of the Tourist Package is expressed in US dollars and is per person, the cost will depend on the category of hotels you choose, we work with the best services in hotels from 2** to 5* stars, it will also depend on the type of room that requires: simple (1 person), double (2 people) and triple (3 people).
- All transfers to the hotel, airport, train stations, tourist bus terminal and tourist attractions mentioned in the tour package.
- Tour to Machupicchu by Expedition train.
- Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- City Tour in Cusco and surroundings.
- Tour on Lake Titicaca, Uros Island and Taquile Island.
- All transportation for the tours.
- Round trip train ticket Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu)
- Bus ticket up and down Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes
- Professional tour guide in the language of your choice: English or Spanish at all tourist attractions.
- Entrance ticket to all the tourist attractions to visit: Machupicchu, Sacred Valley of the Incas, City tour in Cusco. (tourist ticket)
- Entrance ticket to the two islands of “Taquile and Uros”
- 1 Travel by Tourist Bus from Cusco to Puno, MER Tourism.
- 1 Trip in Bed Bus, Cruz del Sur from Puno to Cusco.
- 1 Buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- 1 Buffet lunch on the Cusco – Puno trip.
- 1 Lunch on the tour to Lake Titicaca.
- 2 Hotel nights in the city of Cusco.
- 1 Hotel Night in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu).
- 1 Hotel nights in the city of Puno.
- 4 Buffet breakfasts in the hotels.
- Daily assistance and guidance by our professional staff.
- All Law Taxes
- Flights from Lima to Cusco and Cusco to Lima.
- Food: lunch and dinner not described in the Tourist Package.
- International flights.
What you should bring:
- Sun hat
- hiking shoes
- A bottle of water (you can also buy one on the islands)
- Wear light and warm clothes (the temperature changes very quickly)
- Money in soles S/ (very low exchange rate for dollars)
- Rain poncho (rain season from October to March
- Cost Full Package Double Triple Single
- With Hostels: room and private bathroom US$ 765 US$ 735 US$ 850
- With 2** Hotels Expedition Train
- $810 $795 $935
- With Hotels 3* Expedition Train US$ 885 US$ 855 US$ 1115 With Hotels 4* Expedition Train US$ 1075 US$ 1075 US$ 1495 With Hotels 5 Vistadome Train
- $1,800 $1,615 $2,715
- You can request the Executive Vistadome or Panoramic train service Increasing USD 45 American Dollars per person.
- You can request the Hiram Bingham luxury train service Increasing USD 840 Dollars per person.
- A la carte lunch in Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu Pueblo) at the Restaurant Café Inkaterra increasing USD 25 dollars per person.
- Buffet lunch located in Machu Picchu itself in Tinkuy Restaurant of the Sanctuary Lodge hotel is USD 40 dollars per person.
- Huaynapicchu Mountain or Machupicchu Mountain (reserve 3 months in advance) USD 25 dollars
Choose your private tour and enjoy the most fascinating history of the city of Cusco, the capital of the Incas Land and Machu Picchu. We will organize everything based on your interest, receive the most personalized service, avoid the crowd and try to have the place just for you! . Request your private tour now!
Consult a private tour now!