Machu Picchu all day by train from Poroy
- Cusco - Poroy train station: 18 km / 30 min by bus
- Poroy - Machu Picchu train station: 94 km / 3 h 15 min by train
- Machu Picchu Town - Inca City of Machu Picchu: / 25 min by car
Itinerary: Machu Picchu all day by train from Poroy
Day 01: Cusco – Poroy train station – Machu Picchu
Referential start and end times of the tour: 5:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m.
The tour begins with the transfer from the hotel to the train station in Poroy, located 30 minutes by bus from the city of Cusco. From there we will board the train to the city of Aguas Calientes located at the foot of the Machu Picchu mountain at 2000 m. The train journey lasts 3 and a half hours. During the tour you will enjoy beautiful views of the mountains and towns located on the shores of the Urubamba Valley.
Once in the town of Machu Picchu.
We will board the bus to reach the Inca ruins of Machu Picchu. Then we will start the guided tour visiting the most important sections and viewpoints of the historic Inca citadel. At the end of the guided tour, you will have free time to continue exploring Machu Picchu. Finally, we will descend towards Machu Picchu Pueblo, where you can have lunch (not included) and return to Cusco by train and bus at the scheduled time.
- Pick up from your hotel to the Poroy train station.
- Guided tour in Machu Picchu.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Round-trip train ticket Poroy – Machu Picchu – Cusco (Expediton or Vistadome train service on request)
- Bus tickets up and down to the city of Machupicchu.
Does not include
- Huaynapicchu Mountain and Machu Picchu Mountain ($20.00 USD subject to availability)
- hotel in cusco
- Extra expenses not mentioned in the program.
What you should bring:
- Original passport document
- Original and valid international student card (ISIC).
- Hat, sunscreen, insect repellent.
- Small day pack, to carry your personal belongings during the tour.
Expedition 355 USD Beautiful wagons perfect to enjoy 3 hours of train travel
Vistadome 380 USD Panoramic cars, a superior experience in train travel
Special discounts for groups of more than 5 people.
Student discount: 20 US dollars
If you are a student, you must send us a copy/photo of both sides of your student card to verify and get a $20 discount.
The student card must be an original student ID issued by the university in PVC material and must meet the following requirements: university information, student personal information, student photograph and expiration date valid for one year only, This year must coincide with the year that the student visits Machu Picchu, the discount up to 25 years.
EXTRAS that we can organize for you.
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu. $20
- Entrance to Machu Picchu Mountain. $20
- Buffet lunch at the Hotel Mapy 25 usd dollars per person.
Choose your private tour and enjoy the most fascinating history of the city of Cusco, the capital of the Incas and Machu Picchu. We will organize everything based on your interest, receive the most personalized service, avoid the crowd and try to have the place just for you! Request your private tour now!
Consult a private tour now!