Puno: Uros – Taquile full day
This tour starts at 6:45 am. With the transfer from your Hotel to the Port of Puno where you will board the motor boat with which you will first visit the floating islands of the Uros that are located 30 minutes from the port of Puno, in the lake there are more than 50 small floating islands but you will visit only two, on the first island the tour guide will explain a bit about the people who live on these floating islands, after the explanation you will have free time to walk around the island and take some photos and maybe talk with the families of the island, so that he would spend approximately 1 hour visiting two floating islands.
After your visit to the floating islands, the tour continues to the island of Taquile, which is located two and a half hours from the floating islands. Upon arrival at Taquile Island, you will take a walk that lasts an hour and a half for the first part. of this walk it is uphill it is about 30 minutes and the second part is one hour it is a flat road and downhill, during this walk you will visit a local family where you will learn a little about Taquile and its people, you will also make a brief visit to the main square of the island where you can see and maybe buy the fabrics of the island, the square will also be the highest point of this walk 3950 M.S.N.M. Then you will return to Puno, the tour ends at approximately 5 pm.
- Transfer hotel – port – hotel.;
- Professional English – Spanish Guide.
- Entrance tickets to each of the places visited.
- Lunch in Taquile.
- Lake and land transportation services.
- Flights from Lima to Cusco and Cusco to Lima.
- International flights.
- Tips for the guide
- Bus Cusco – Puno – Cusco (Optional)
- Meals: breakfast and dinner not described in the tour.
- Life insurance.
What you should bring:
- Sun hat
- hiking shoes
- A bottle of water (you can also buy one on the islands)
- Wear light and warm clothes (the temperature changes very quickly)
- Money in soles S/ (very low exchange rate for dollars)
- Rain poncho (rainy season from October to March)
- $55 per person
- Special speech for groups of more than 5 people.
- You can request the Bus Cusco – Puno – Cusco service.
Choose your private tour and enjoy the most fascinating history of the city of Cusco, the capital of the Incas Land and Machu Picchu. We will organize everything based on your interest, receive the most personalized service, avoid the crowd and try to have the place just for you! . Request your private tour now!