Visit Cusco 5 days + Mountain 7 colors + Machu Picchu
Itinerary: Visit Cusco 5 days + Mountain 7 colors + Machu Picchu
Day 01: Reception in Cusco – excursion city tour
A.M. Reception at the airport and transfer to the selected hotel in Cusco, where you will be served an aromatic coca tea, stimulating the height of the city, and then you will rest and have lunch before the start of the city tour.
1:30 PM City Tour: We will visit the Temple of the Sun or Koricancha, likewise we will appreciate the main streets, we will also visit the archaeological centers near the city of Cusco, the Sacsayayaman Fortress, Kenko, Puca Pucara and finally Tambomachay at 7: 00 pm transfer to the hotel.
- Hotel in Cusco
Day 02.- Cusco – Sacred Valley of the Incas – “Aguas Calientes” (hotel)
This day, we will take the tour to the “Sacred Valley of the Incas” beginning the tour at 7:30 AM, picking you up from the hotel to go to the Qorao viewpoint, start of our tour, and then go to Pisac, where we will visit the typical market where is the famous arts and crafts fair. Then we will go to the archaeological group of Pisac where there are picturesque cultivated terraces on the mountain, then we will go to Urubamba where we will have lunch (buffet lunch). Then, we will visit the Ollantaytambo Fortress, where the descendants of the Incas lived in the houses of the Incas and finally we will go to the Ollantaytambo train station to board the train (train schedule to be confirmed) and head to “Aguas Calientes”, We will travel approximately 2 hours, upon arrival in Aguas Calientes they are waiting for us to later install them in the hotel, where we will spend the night, in “Aguas Calientes” (town of Machu Picchu).
- Aguas Calientes
Day 03.- Machu Picchu – Cusco
This day we will start very early and after breakfast we will board the first bus, we will travel for about 30 minutes to reach the citadel of Machu Picchu. We will have a 2-hour guided tour to visit the most important places in Machu Picchu. Once the visit is over, you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own (optional, climb Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu mountain, this costs an additional $20 USD per person
At the appropriate time, we will descend from Machu Picchu towards Aguas Calientes, where you can have lunch in one of the many restaurants that exist in this city.
In the afternoon, we will take the train back to Cusco (you must be at the station 30 minutes before the departure time of your train), when you arrive at the train station in Ollantaytambo, we will be waiting for you to take you to your hotel in Cusco (1 hour and 30 minutes of travel by car).
- Breakfast, lunch
Day 04.- Mountain of 7 Colors (Vinicunca).
Our staff will come to pick you up at 5:30 am at your respective hotel, we will board our private transport and then we will go to the city of Cusipata-Paucarpata, during the trip we will visit different cities and enjoy the incredible views of the Peruvian Andes, the trip . It is about 2 hours.
Upon arrival, we will make a stop to enjoy a delicious breakfast and stock up on some necessary things to start the tour. After this brief stop, we will continue our journey for approximately 40 minutes, where we will observe the landscapes, mysterious mountains and deep valleys.
We will arrive at the city of Llaqto at 3700 meters above sea level. From here begins the hike uphill for 2 hours until you reach the Rainbow Mountains. When you reach the top of the mountain at 5100 masl, you will be able to enjoy the impressive views of the Andes and the Andean fauna.
All the mountains that surround this area are red in color and there are impressive views of the valleys and the mysterious mountain of 7 colors, where we will have enough time to take photos and videos.
After the great experience we will start the walk back, in a duration of 2 hours, then we will enjoy a delicious lunch. After lunch, you can visit some of the local family houses, where you can see the lifestyle of these people who still practice the ancient traditions of the Incas.
Then we will return to Cusco, we will arrive in the city at approximately 6:00 PM and then we will leave you at your respective hotels, so we finish the tour to the mountain of 7 colors.
- Breakfast, lunch
- Hotel (Cusco)
Day 04.- Cusco – regreso a Lima.
At the appropriate time, pick up from the hotel and transfer to the airport to take your flight back to Lima.
- Transfers airport – airport hotel.
- Excursion: City Tour (transport and tour guide).
- Excursion: sacred valley (transportation and guide).
- Tourist ticket (entrance to the city, sacred valley and all the attractions indicated in the itinerary).
- Excursion to Machupicchu.
- Round trip train (tourist train) Ollanta – Aguas Calientes – Ollanta.
- Bus up and down from Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu.
- Official tour guide.
- Tickets to Machupicchu.
- Return transportation Ollanta – Cusco.
- Hotel 01 night in Aguas Calientes.
- Hotel 03 nights in Cusco.
- Excursion: Rainbow Mountain (transportation, tour guide, entrance fees, food, emergency horses and trekking poles).
- Meals and dinners .
- Optional buffet lunch Sacred Valley $20.00 USD (at the client’s request).
- Optional buffet lunch in the city of Aguas Calientes $30.00 USD (at the client’s request).
- Entrance to Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu mountain ($20 USD optional).
- Entrance to the thermal baths S / .10 soles optional.
What you should bring:
- Bring the original passport.
- Wear shoes or light shoes or tennis shoes.
- water canteen
- Drink plenty of fluids on your hikes.
- Wearing a raincoat (long poncho) in the rainy season
- Wear long-sleeved shirts.
- Wear long pants.
- Bring insect repellent.
- Bring sunscreen, a wide brim, and a hat for sunny days.
- Bring binoculars.
- Wear sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Carry medications and/or items for personal use (liquid for contact lenses).
- Carry a light backpack or briefcase.
- Bring a camera or camcorder.
- Have checks and coins on hand in small denominations soles or dollars.
- Bathing suit for the thermal baths (optional).
- $667 USD per person without hotel with Vistadome train.
- $817 USD per person with 3 nights in 3* hotels with Vistadome train.
- $967 USD per person with 3 nights in 4* hotels with Vistadome train.
- Vistadome Train USD 30 (one way) per person (panoramic cars)
- Vistadome Train USD 45 (roundtrip) per person (panoramic cars)
- Machupicchu or Huaynapicchu mountains 20 USD
DISCOUNT FOR STUDENTS: 20 US dollars
- If you are a student, you must send us a copy/photo of both sides of your student card to verify and get a $20 discount.
- The student card must be an original student ID issued by the university in PVC material and must meet the following requirements: university information, student personal information, student photograph and expiration date valid for one year only, This year must coincide with the year that the student visits Machu Picchu, the discount up to 25 years.
- Special speech for groups of more than 5 people.
EXTRAS que podemos organizar para usted.
- Huayna Picchu: $35 USD. You will need to reserve it in advance, please let us know at the time of booking.
- Machu Picchu Mountain: $30 USD. You will need to reserve it in advance, please let us know at the time of booking.
- Vista Dome train upgrade: $57 USD. (Aguas Calientes to Poroy at 4:43 pm).
- Update Hotel – 3 stars: $45 USD. (You can upgrade to 4 or 5 stars as well).
- Single supplement: $30 USD 2* and $45 USD 3* for individual travelers.
Choose your private tour and enjoy the most fascinating history of the city of Cusco, the capital of the Incas Land and Machu Picchu. We will organize everything based on your interest, receive the most personalized service, avoid the crowd and try to have the place just for you! ! Request your Private Tour now!
Optional walks in Machu Picchu.
Huaynapicchu Mountain (Young Mountain): located north of the citadel at 2,693 meters above sea level. Its access is from the Inca citadel itself and it is a moderate walk of approximately 300 meters. The trekking is done through a steep path with steep steps that take you to the top of the mountain, where you can see constructions and agricultural terraces perfectly attached to the mountain.
From the top of this mountain, you have a privileged and complete view of the entire Inca citadel, for these reasons an astronomical religious function is attributed to it and at the same time a control point. There are 2 entrance shifts, the first from 7 to 8 am and the second from 9 to 10 am, each of them has 200 spaces that must be reserved in advance.
Machu Picchu Mountain (Old Mountain): located to the south of the Inca citadel (3,082 masl). Its access is from the Inca citadel itself through a wide and less steep path.
The trek to this mountain demands a good physical condition and reaching the top is a challenge. The walk is a gradual ascent with the presence of flat sections and steps. From the top of this mountain you have an impressive view not only of the Inca citadel but also of the surrounding mountains, such as the Salkantay, and in the same way you can see part of the Inca trail.
There are 2 shifts to start the walk from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. and from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Choose your private tour and enjoy the most fascinating history of the city of Cusco, the capital of the Incas Land and Machu Picchu. We will organize everything based on your interest, receive the most personalized service, avoid the crowd and try to have the place just for you! . Request your private tour now!