Arequipa: countryside tour (duration 4 hours)
9:00 am / 2:00 pm Pick up to start our COUNTRYSIDE TOUR, we will visit El Mirador de
Yanahuara, Carmen Alto Viewpoint, The Founder’s Mansion, Sachaca Viewpoint, Tingo,
Sabandia and Paucarpata mill.
- countryside tour
- Tourist transport
- Water bottle.
- National or International flights.
- Tips for the guide.
- Bus Cusco – Arequipa – Cusco (Optional)
- Meals not described in the tour.
- Travel insurance.
What you should bring:
- Hat and sunglasses
- Walking shoes
- Water bottle
- Warm clothes (temperature varies very quickly)
- Money in soles (local people accept soles only)
- Rain jacket or rain poncho (rainy season from October to March)
- $50 per person
- Special discount for groups of more than 5 people.
- You can request the Bus Cusco – Arequipa – Cusco service.
- tourist ticket
Choose your private tour and enjoy the most fascinating history of the city of Cusco, the capital of the Incas Land and Machu Picchu. We will organize everything based on your interest, receive the most personalized service, avoid the crowd and try to have the place just for you! . Request your private tour now!