Cusco, rainbow mountain or 7 colors all day
Explore the wonders that nature offers
01 DAY: Cusco – Janchipacha Control – Cusco
We leave Cusco very early in the morning from your hotel, we adjust to your altitude exploring through the Vilcanota Valley, small villages, colonial church, Pitumarca village, small Inca site MACHUPITUMARCA and its small Pitumarca canyon, a short drive car from here takes us to JANCHIPACHA control, where the Quechua-speaking Inca descendants helped us, after a short rest and an energetic breakfast, our trek continued towards VINICUNCA, the Rainbow Mountain, we set off to explore the area. This is a perfect opportunity to stop for photos and a snack.
From here, we head back to JANCHIPACHA for our lunch spot, then continue on and head back to Cusco.
- Desayuno, almuerzo
- Transfers from / to: hotel in Cusco.
- Expert mountaineering guide.
- Meals: breakfast, lunch.
- Round trip private transportation.
- Spoken languages: Spanish, English.
- First aid kit and oxygen cylinder.
- Entrance to Mountain of Colors.
- walking stick
- Flights to and from Peru / Cusco, or any type of transportation before or after the end of the program.
What you should bring:
- Long sleeve shirts
- walking pants
- Polar or thermal clothing.
- warm sweater and jacket
- Thermal clothing.
- Mountain boots
- Waterproof pants and jacket
- Cotton pants.
- wool gloves
- Hat or cap for the sun.
- Price per person US$ 60.00
- 2 people US$130 per person
- 3 people US$115 per person
- 4 people US$100 per person
- 5+ people US$90 per person