Arequipa: hike, Colca Canyon – Cabanaconde 2d/1n
DAY 1: AREQUPA- CABANACONDE
03.30 am, Pick up from the respective hotel in tourist mobility, we will travel for 03 HRS to Yanque where we will have breakfast, then we will continue to La Cruz del Cóndor, where we will appreciate the flight of the condors and the depth of the canyon, then we will go to Pampa San Migue where We will begin our walk to the paradisiacal Colca Canyon, with its typical towns such as San Juan de Chuccho, approximately 3 hours of walking, observing the wonderful landscapes and the mythical Sepregina (volcano) on the way. Lunch. We continue the walk visiting the towns of Cosñirhua, Malata, going through the impressive PRE-Inca bridle path, fruit forests, then we will pass through the Sangalle suspension bridge, to enjoy an excellent bath in the Oasis or Paraíso pool. Dinner, campfire at night, overnight in rustic cabins.
DAY 2: OASIS (SANGALLE) – AREQUIPA
06:00 AM: We start the walk, this time uphill for 03 hours and a half. Arrival to the town of Cabanaconde where we will have breakfast. In this town, our tourist bus will wait for us to return to the town of Chivay, making tourist stops.
Arrival to the town of Chivay, time to visit the thermal medicinal baths of La Calera. After lunch, we will return to the city of Arequipa, during our return we will visit the viewpoint of the Andes and the reserve of salt mines and aguada blanca, arriving in the city of Arequipa at around 5:30 p.m.
- Tourist service bus Arequipa- Cabanaconde- Arequipa
- Bilingual guide
- 01 night in Sangalle
- Food (01 lunches, 01 dinners, 02 breakfasts)
- first aid supplies
- Entrance to the thermal baths
- tourist ticket
- 01 Lunch in Chivay
- National or International flights.
- Tips for the guide.
- Bus Cusco – Arequipa – Cusco (Optional)
- Meals not described in the tour.
- Travel insurance.
What you should bring:
- Hat and sunglasses
- Walking shoes
- Water bottle
- Warm clothes (temperature varies very quickly)
- Money in soles (local people accept soles only)
- Rain jacket or rain poncho (rainy season from October to March)
- $100 per person
- Special discount for groups of more than 5 people.
- You can request the Bus Cusco – Arequipa – Cusco service.
- tourist ticket
Choose your private tour and enjoy the most fascinating history of the city of Cusco, the capital of the Incas Land and Machu Picchu. We will organize everything based on your interest, receive the most personalized service, avoid the crowd and try to have the place just for you! . Request your private tour now!