Puno: Sillustani (Half Day Tour)
Start: 2:00 p.m. Return: 18.00 p.m.
This tour starts at 2:00 pm, we will pick you up at your hotel and then take you to the Archaeological site of Sillustani, it is the largest and pre-Inca Inca cemetery, this place is located 30 minutes from Puno, the site The archaeological site of Sillustani was a cemetery, built in the 13th century by a civilization that occupied the area before Inca domination. The creators of the imposing burial towers are known as the Kolla people
During the bus trip to the archaeological zone, the guide will give you some information about the area and its people, and when you arrive at Sillustani, you will start a walk that normally lasts one hour, during this walk the guide will make some stops and explain about how our ancestors the Kollas and Incas built those funerary towers, and also about the history of Sillustani, little by little they will get the upper part of the place that is surrounded by a beautiful lagoon called Umayo lagoon, from the top you will have a spectacular view, there you will have free time to take some photos, walk around the place, or you can meditate for a few minutes in a magical and also a place full of energy
After this, return to the parking area to take the bus again and return to Puno, the tour normally ends at 5:30 p.m.
- 2:00 p.m.: Pick up from the hotels.
- 15:30 pm: Arrival and visit to Sillustani.
- 6:00 p.m.: arrival in the city of Puno.
- Tourist transport.
- Bilingual guide.
- Tickets to the archaeological center.
- National or International flights.
- Tips for the guide.
- Bus Cusco – Puno – Cusco (Optional)
- Meals not described in the tour.
- Travel insurance.
- Hotel in Puno
What you should bring:
- Sun hat
- Walking shoes
- Water bottle
- Warm clothes (temperature varies very quickly)
- Money in soles (local people accept soles only)
- Rain jacket or rain poncho (rainy season from October to March)
- $35 per person
- Special discount for groups of more than 5 people.
- You can request the Bus Cusco – Puno – Cusco service.
- Extra hotel night in the city of Puno
Choose your private tour and enjoy the most fascinating history of the city of Cusco, the capital of the Incas Land and Machu Picchu. We will organize everything based on your interest, receive the most personalized service, avoid the crowd and try to have the place just for you! . Request your private tour now!